From the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City, New Jersey this is Poker Night In America. Welcome to Poker Night In America. I'm your host Chris Hanson. Tonight we'll wrap up our Golden Nugget Series here in Atlantic City, and we'll check in with our movie review experts as they critique the poker scene in the latest Sin City movie.
We've got a lot to cram into the episode. So without any further ado... As we continue day 2 here at Golden Nugget in Atlantic City the two players that have the most in front of them are Steven McLoughlin and Tyler Patterson, and Patterson with the biggest win book thus far. But there's still a lot of poker to be played here at Golden Nugget card game Malaysia.
All these players are in for a minimum of $5,000. The maximum rebuy is a $20,000 buy in. - I'm definitely not a health nut though. I eat everything. - [Thomas] Can't tell. - [Chris] Ebony Kenney is first to act.
(Laughter) - Oh, it's on me. - [Deeb] No, you're first. - Yeah, I'm thinking those are ... - [Stout] What about your big blind.
- [Kenney] He bought it, he bought it. That's what I thought too. - [Stout] Oh Jeez.
- [Kenney] That's why it was just sitting there. - [Stout] How about that? - Whoops. - [Kenney] Glad it wasn't just me. - [Dealer] Raise to 175. - [Chris] We get a raise from Steve McLoughlin to 175.
Ken "Teach" Aldridge calls. - [Stout] Tournament players' brains don't function correctly when people buy the button. - [Chris] And now to Dan Shak in the eight seat.
- [Ebony] Super super sweet girl. - [Chirs] It's up to 650 from Dan Shak. A call from Patterson with 3, 4 of diamonds.
- [Thomas] This sucks I just never have it. - [Stout] I'm mean, being that we have less than an hour left to play, the answer's probably no. Probably not.
Statistically, you're going to get like 1 pair, and it's probably going to be 4's. - Yep. And it's going to be 700 by the time it get's to me.
- [Chris] Aldridge calls, and so 3 players to the flop. - That'll be the one you flop a set, it's okay. - [Stout] Man, if I just double through Shaun real quick I just might have a chance to get unstuck in this game. - [Kenney] Are you serious? (Laughter) - [Kenney] How in the hell? (Laughter) - [Thomas] Not gonna get another one.
- [Chris] Shak's queens are ahead. But everybody checks. - [Kenney] Which one?- [Chris] Well, we still have a gut shot at straight draw for Patterson. Aldridge also picks one up.
Aldridge bets the draw. He bets 500. And a call from Shak.
- Ebony thought it was funny, but that's only like partial credit. - [McLoughlin] That's out of line. - [Kenney] No but it's partial, my name is like, super ethnic. Ebony Tyrel. Like, come on. - [Stout] Wow.
- [Kenney] Yeah. My parents went there. - It's not just a third credit. I guess it's half credit.
- Come on. The middle name Tyrel. Are you serious? - Come on. My first name's Travell. What's wrong with your middle name?
- I'm a girl! and my middle name is Tyrel! I asked my parents, I'm like, "Did I turn out how you thought I would?"
- [Thomas] You could be T-Mister Jr. - I am. I'm E.T., actually. - Just never really played with you before. I don't know if you're bluffing me. - Shaun will tell you I'm not bluffing.
- No. You have ace queen. - [Chris] What a dodge there by Dan Shak. And Ken "Teach" Aldridge turns Ace-Queen into a big winner. - I was bluffing earlier.
- You can't even hate me after the combo. - I never did. - He doesn't really hate anyone, even though he should hate a lot of people. - Well, I hate you a tiny bit. - There's so many people you should hate in the world.
Especially in poker. Most of them are at this table. - [McLoughlin] Be nice to "Teach". - [Chris] Shaun Deeb is stuck into this game. He's down over $21,000.
And so he's going to try to right the ship with 10-8 off suit. - I'll get the max here. See if we can get it all in somehow. I'm short.
I'm short. No I'm not gonna check. I want to see what comes out. Now I'll check.
All in. - How good is your hand? - 8-9.
- I can beat that hand. - You should call. - Do you believe I can beat 8-9? - Do you believe I've got 8-9? - I really hope you do, because I'm probably going to call. - I know you're calling, let's get it in.
Just call. - What do you have? - [Thomas] Once or twice? - Once. - All right.
Run it. - [Deeb] Your hand's that bad? You really want to show it? - You'll see it. You win.
- It is impossible... Hold on, hold on dealer. It is impossible for me to auto win on that card. - No.
You win. You don't win. Okay. - 6's. - 6-4?
- 6's. - [Chris] Everybody can smell a rat at the table knowing that he doesn't have pocket 6's. And Travell Thomas gets the double-up he was looking for.
- Oh, is that gut shot? - Double gutted. - [Thomas] It wasn't a gut shot. - [Kenney] Oh a double.
Oh, I just saw that. Okay. - One pair of gut shot.
You got schooled by the T-Mister. - What hand? You didn't beat me on it. You got it with 6-high! Yeah. Mister schooled me.
He gets it with 6-high. - I flipped that one over with 6-high! - Yeah. The one guy who can get it in good calls me the fish. I mean, that just shows how bad he is. Poker Night in America is being brought to you by 888poker.com.
Where the world plays online. - Thanks for coming back to Poker Night In America. I'm Chris Hanson. We return to the poker.
Erica Rodes is a Yoga fan, ramen eater, fender owner, Saul Bass fan and Guest speaker. Producing at the fulcrum of minimalism and purpose to give life to your brand. Let's make every day successful!